Claudia Viviana Ballesteros Ortiz
Deputy Director of Administration and Finance
Duties Article 18. Office of the Deputy Director of Administration and Finance: The duties of the Office of the Deputy Director of Administration and Finance are:
1. Advising the General Secretary in order to adopt policies, objectives and strategies related to managing the financial and physical resources of the Ministry.
2. Carrying out duties related to financial matters, administrative finances, administrative services and administrative contracting.
3. Controlling the application of the budget, using the budget availability certifies and other procedures that are required for carrying out the duties of the Ministry.
4. Verifying and writing down general accounting, according to the currently valid legal norms.
5. Drafting and presenting the financial statements, declarations and reports required by the Office of the General Director of the National Public Budget and the Office of the General Director of Public Credit and National Treasury of the Ministry of Finances and Public Credit, the Office of the General Accountant of the Nation, the Office of the General Comptroller of the Republic and any other entities, offices or authorities that require the same.
6. Preparing reports and financial statements for the Ministry.
7. Supporting the procedures involving the Ministry of Finances and Public Credit in order to carry out modifications to the budget and the Yearly Monthly Cash Flow Plan (PAC), as required.
8. Carrying out and supervising the acquisition, storage, custody, maintenance and distribution procedures of the goods needed for the proper functioning of the Ministry.
9. Preparing, together with the Planning Office, the Yearly Plan for contracts in order to purchase the goods and services required by the Ministry and supervising their application according to the applicable norms.
10. Carrying out the contractual processes for obtaining goods and services required by the Ministry, as well as for any inter-administrative agreements reached.
11. Directing, controlling and coordinating the registration, classification and processing services for Ministry correspondence.
12. Carrying out administrative contracting activities and informing the Office of the General Secretary about said activities.
13. Any other duties assigned and those which correspond to the nature of the office.
14. Carrying out the activities that are inherently part of the Document Management of the Entity (Modified by Decree 1617 of 2013).
15. Verifying and authorizing the payments that the Ministry must carry out for different operations (Modified by Decree 1617 of 2013).