Terms of Reference and Mining-Environmental Guides for carrying out geological and mining feasibility studies.
The Ministry of Mines and Energy, taking into account Article 278 of Lay 685 of 2001, has made available to the general mining community and particularly to mining concession holders a set of terms of references and mining-environmental guides in order to carry out Exploration Work (LTE) as well as prepare the Tasks and Projects Program (PTO) for different minerals and materials other than those found underwater or on the seafloor.
- Terms of Reference (in Spanish)
Mining-Environmental Guides and Mining-Environmental Exploration Guide
- Exploration Guide (in Spanish)
Mining-Environmental Extraction Guide
- Extraction Guide 1 (in Spanish)
- Extraction Guide 2_1 (in Spanish)
- Extraction Guide 2_2 (in Spanish)
- Extraction Guide 2_3 (in Spanish)
- Extraction Guide 3 (in Spanish)
- Extraction Guide 4 (in Spanish)
Mining-Environmental Guide for Processing and Transformation
- Processing Guide (in Spanish)